- Parent/Youth Meeting Confirmation Level I is September 16, 2018 at 6:30pm in Monument Hall.
- Parent/Youth Meeting Confirmation Level II is September 16, 2018 at 7:15pm in Monument Hall.
The Confirmation program is for all youth in grades 9th and 10th. This is a 2-year program with youth receiving the sacrament at the end of 10th grade. The Confirmation Program is comprised of 12 sessions; six weeks of class instruction using the program “Chosen”, three guest speaker presentations and four (at a minimum) service projects.
- Class instruction time will be in small groups, with an adult catechist and peer ministers to lead them.
- Guest Speakers are chosen to provide viewpoints on topics relevant to teens in the Catholic Faith.
- Service opportunities will be provided for the students to participate within the community. Students will choose three experiences each year.
To register, please signup HERE!
Please feel free to contact the Confirmation Coordinator, Rick Chasse: email@example.com or 978-369-7442 x 223